Google My Maps Tools:
Images in Balloons |
My Maps Backup |
Custom Embed Maker |
Multiple My Maps (via gokml.net) |
Extract Coordinates |
Google Earth TOOLS: Fly-To | MORE...
KML TOOLS: KML shortlinks | KML Intersect | Sort KML | Geographical Grouping | Add elevations | RSS to KML | Project Point
Google Maps, Saved Places JSON to CSVand
Google Search History JSON to CSV
There is also a version of this tool to convert to a KML file!
- 2Mb limit on file uploaded, to avoid killing the server
- Saved Places
- The file is usually called Saved Places.json
- Get the file from Google Takeout, select the "Maps (your places)"
- You are responsble for extracting the .json file from the zip file. only the .json file is accepted here
- Has only been designed with a json file from Takeout in mind, it might work with other GeoJSON - unknown.
- Search History
- The file is usually called 2015-07-01 July 2015 to September 2015.json
- Get the file from Google History, select 'Download Searches' in the menu top right
- I do NOT store the contents of the file, can only ask you to trust me on that
Please select the JSON file you would like to convert:
*** It works for me but your milage may vary! Use at your own risk, no garentee is offered. ***